General info regarding Miracle League of Plymouth
- Players must be at least 5 years of age by May 1, 2021 for Spring Season and August 1, 2021 for Fall.
- Regardless of residency, the cost to participate remains constant.
- Scholarships/financial assistance are available based upon need.
- Each player must have their registration and media release forms signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Families will receive team assignment and schedule in Mid-April, uniform distribution is on Opening Day.
MLP Team Rules and Regulations
- Each player receives a team uniform and baseball hat.
- Each player gets to bat each inning.
- Each player gets to circle the bases to score a run each inning.
- Every Player scores and never called “Out”.
- Two innings per team per game.
- Game time is 1 hour and 20 min
- Each player has an assigned buddy for each game.
- Teams consist of no more than 15 players.
- Each player receives a medal at the end of the season.
- Teams use a 9 in. soft-core safety baseballs with synthetic cover or wiffle balls may be used.
Miracle League of Plymouth
REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2021 IS NOW OPEN
Fall Season runs from August 14, 2021 through October 2, 2021
Registration runs from May 1, 2021 through June 25, 2021
Games are played on Saturdays
How to register
Registration for the fall season opens on May 1, 2021 and closes on June 25, 2021 at 4pm there are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
You will need a user name and password to use the City of Plymouth's system, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime or call 734.455.6620 x0 during regular business hours (M-F 11:30-4pm) if you are a first time registrant. Follow the link below to City of Plymouth's website.
City of Plymouth Registration
- Player must be 5 by August 1, 2021 for the Fall season. We currently do not have an age limit for our older players. If your player is 13+ and you would like for them to remain in the 5-12 year old league please sign up for the 13+ and email us at email@example.com to have your player put in the younger league. We will try to accommodate all requests for specific teams.
- Cost for the fall season is $65, this includes a uniform (t-shirt and hat). We are currently working with the City of Plymouth to give our long time players the option to opt out of the uniform however that will not be in place for 2021 registration. All players will receive a new uniform. We have scholarships available through Kelly's Kidz for any player needing financial assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
- All games are played on Saturday's at the Bilkie Family Field on a rotating schedule.
- Please note we max out at 60 players per division, if you register and the division is full you will be put on a wait list and contacted by MLP after registration closes.
- As always if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Buddy Guidelines Fall 2021
- Each player must bring their own Buddy for each game in the event a Volunteer Buddy is not available for them.
- Volunteer Buddies availability for each game is TBD and their presence should not be relied on.
- Volunteer Buddies are optional and not required to be used.
- COVID -19 WAIVER - This is already on file for the player when you registered but must be filled out by 18+ parent or same household buddy (one time) CLICK HERETO FILL OUT.
- ETERNITY WAVIER - This is already on file for the player when you registered but must be filled out by 18+ parent or same household buddy (one time) CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT.
CLICK ON EITHER IMAGE BELOW FOR A PRINTABLE VERSION